Identify and address the early signs of Alzheimer's disease and other neurological disorders
Alzheimer's LINX™ - Alzheimer's-Associated Immune Reactivity
What is Alzheimer's LINX™
Alzheimer's LINX™ makes it easier to see the route of pathogenesis leading to cognitive decline, and devise strategies to stop it. By addressing Blood-brain barrier (BBB) breakdown, identifying and removing triggers and enhancing neuronal regeneration, one might be able to win the war on cognitive decline.
Recommended if you
- Are interested in preventing the development of Alzheimer's disease or other neurological disorder.
- Are exhibiting early signs of Alzheimer's disease or other neurological disorder.
- Have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease.
- Have a history of gastrointestinal disorders and/or diabetes.
- Played high-impact sports.
- Are immunoreactive against specific pathogens, chemicals and foods.
CPT® Code: 83516-59 (x30)
Tau Protein IgG
Amyloid-Beta Peptide IgG
Rabaptin-5 + Presenilin IgG
Beta Nerve Growth Factor IgG
Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor IgG
Enteric Nerve + Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide IgG
Oral Pathogens IgG
Enterococcus faecalis IgG
Escherichia coli CDT + Salmonella CDT IgG
Campylobacter jejuni CDT IgG
Herpes Type-1 IgG
Ethyl + Methyl Mercury IgG
Egg Yolk, raw + cooked IgG
Lentil Lectin + Pea Lectin IgG
Tuna, canned IgG
Hazelnut Vicilin + Cashew Vicilin IgG
Scallops + Squid IgG
Alpha-Gliadin + Gliadin Toxic Peptide IgG
Non-Gluten Wheat Proteins IgG
Blood-Brain Barrier Protein + Claudin-5 IgG
Neurofilament Proteins IgG